- 2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 6 eggs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled
- 2 cups milk
- 2/3 cup water
1) In a food processor (or mixer) set with a metal blade, place the flour, sugar, and salt. Add the eggs and process with pulsing action.
2) Add the butter, milk, and water. Pulse to combine.
3) Pour batter into container and put a plastic wrap on top of batter. Because batter will create a layer of foam while sitting in the fridge, letting the wrap sit on top of batter is an easy way to remove the foam after the batter is refrigerated. Refrigerate batter for 1 hour.
4) Heat a non-stick pan. Spray with non-stick cooking spray. When hot, ladle enough batter to thinly coat the surface. Cook on 1 side for about 1 min, then flip and cook the other side for 1 min.
5) Add sugar, chocolate, honey or whatever you like to the crepe, and enjoy!